February 18, 2015

Colonial Dames Wedding Photos and City Hall Engagement Shoot

Colonial Dames Wedding Photos and City Hall Engagement Shoot...I knew it would be a fun time shooting with Charlie and Jessica.  She is an architect and Charlie is into his own photography practice.  We met at city hall to check out the new fountain feature at Dilworth Park  (that name though?)  I love her outfit choice!






And then their wedding at Colonial Dames!  Jessica got ready at the Radisson Blue here in Philadelphia.  I love the remodel!  Her most amazing flowers and succulents were by Leaves of Grass Floral Design.  During their ceremony they had a sweet moment where they passed around the rings and asked people to put their blessings/good energy into them.  I love the photo of Jessica's Dad holding the rings.  I really enjoyed my time with Jessica and Charlie, I hope to see them on the city streets sometime soon.













































No comments: